Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Write a book review of one of the following books: The Kitchen

Customer Question

write a book review of one of the following books: The Kitchen God's Wife by Amy Tan ; Mother on Fire by Sandra Tsing; There eyes were watching God by Zora Neale Hurston or Gorilla My Love. Discuss at least three reviews by magazine or newspaper critics, which are usually easy to find at links on Wikipedia. Cite sources using MLA format. 4-5 pages
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for visiting Just Answer.Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just too difficult or not informative enough or priced too low.I know that you have been waiting for quite some time and want to ensure that you at least receive a resource to assist.I only receive credit for my help when you rate my services OK or higher.CLICK HERE for a resource I have put together with some information that will assist as you prepare your final response. Feel free to reply back to me if you have questions.**********What can you expect now.... As soon as an expert responds, you are charged for the question value you have places. I am not an employee of this Website but am working for, and paid by, you as the customer when you rate my response as okay, good, or excellent (or 3, 4, or 5 stars depending on the rating system you are provided). Remember that you are rating my professional services and not the Website itself (or issues you have with the site itself). If you are thinking of leaving a lower rating, please be sure to reply back first to see if I am able to assist further with your prompt.Thanks and have a wonderful rest of the week!Greg

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions