judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

The question is attached as a word document. We are asked to

Customer Question

The question is attached as a word document. We are asked to read and analyze an article titled "The disadvantages of an elite education." by William Deresiewicz. using the notes In the word document.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
question attaced
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.
Are you seeking resources to use as you prepare your own final response or for a newly written model?
Is there any additional information (rubrics, files, etc) that you can provide (if a file, you can upload using a file sharing site, such as wikisend.com, and then share the link here).
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am looking for an expert to help me write a better essay analyzing the article "The disadvantages of an elite education" by William Deresiewicz. The article must be analyzed using the evidence, reasoning, language, conclusions, that the author used in the article. In other words, the way the author went about using those terms.
I have already done this project which file I have attached, but the professor said I should re-do it. so, please take a look at what I have done and see how you can come up with a better idea.
I have also attach a rubric for how the work is graded.
Thanks
After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.
I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help.
Someone should be with you shortly.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions