Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Master's Degree
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and

Customer Question

Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English, spelling, and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be single-spaced pages; refer to the “Format Requirementsʺ page for specific format requirements with 3 resources.
Describe steps that can be taken to develop a healthy menu for the following groups.
a) Infants
b) Toddlers
c) Children
Be sure to mention any food safety issues needed as well as listing special menu items for diverse cultures and those children with special dietary concerns.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide the specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as mediafire.com or wikisend.com and then share the link here with us.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

https://www.mediafire.com/?b5731zj64rt7c53

Hi there

I hope this works please let me know

After going through my resources, I do not have what is necessary to complete at this time.I am opting out and opening up to the other professionals and messaging a couple who might be able to help. Someone should be with you shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you tried helping me the last time with this one.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Will someone else help me or do I have to rate you first?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions