judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Expert for two years on justanswer.com in writing category. Long papers are my specialty.

FOR XXXXX XXXXX. The effects of malware within social networking.

Customer Question

FOR XXXXX XXXXX. The effects of malware within social networking. 4-5 pages long, must inlcude cited/reference page.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Josie and I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested professional a message to follow up with you here, when she is back online.

If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 5 months ago.
Hello! Good job, your question was sent right to me!

I'll be please to work with you again. When is this needed? Is there a minimum number of references needed?

Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thanks Judy. I think 3 or 4 should be a minimum and I need it before Thursday if that can be possible? I really appreciate your help with this.
Okay, that is fine for the number of references.

However, my week has already filled up all the way to Thursday. Is Thursday okay? How late on Thursday? I'm on EST and I usually can successfully promise work before 10 p.m. EST. barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Let me know.

Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thursday before 10 will be fine. Thank you once again.
Okay, I will check in if there are further questions. J
I'm really behind. I'm working on it. Is Friday too late?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, it won't be too late. Thank you for letting me know and I appreciate your help.
Thanks for understanding. It is nearly completed. Another few hours should do it.

Judy
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Awesome, thank you.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – I am happy to address any follow-up questions you may have. Please remember to rate me when you are done.

Click here to retrieve my thoughts on your question.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Expert for two years on justanswer.com in writing category. Long papers are my specialty.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Hi Judy, thanks for your help. Would you be able to help me with a research proposal? It has to be about any criminal justice topic of interest and should be about 8 pages not including cover page and reference page. Let me know if you have the time and I can send the details. Thanks again.

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 4 months ago.

You have chosen my favorite thing, criminal justice and my unfavorite method of writing about it, research proposal. That being said, I would love to assist in anything that has to do with criminal justice.

Can you open a new listing and put FOR XXXXX XXXXX at the beginning. Then send the details. It is going to be a more expensive question, so can you value it at $120?

Looking forward to working with you again.

Judy

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Can we meet at $100? It is due around the 10th of December.

I know things are tight for everybody, and I appreciate your asking me to assist you. Eight pages typically runs $132 for my time and research.

I understand if you would like to look for another expert who would be willing to help you for $100.

Let me know what you wish to do so that I can save you space on the calendar. Either way, I wish you good luck.

Judy

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

No way, I like your work so I rather use you. :)

I do appreciate your work so I will post the questions addressing it to you. Time is tough but I know you are certainly worth it.

That is kind of you. I don't overcharge you and do provide brand new ideas for your questions.

This time of the year is very busy, so the sooner I can get your question on the calendar, they better.

Judy
Customer: replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry to bother you so much but I just wanted to see if I addressed the question to you correctly.

Replied on question.