700- to 1,050-word paper describing demonstrative communication. Demonstrative communication includes nonverbal and unwritten communication and involves such things as facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, and so forth. Include the following elements in your paper: • Provide examples showing how demonstrative communication can be effective and ineffective, positive and negative, for the sender and receiver. • Explain how demonstrative communication involves listening and responding. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines
Hi! Welcome to the site. I am familiar with your assignment. I was wondering when is your due date to ensure that I can complete your assignment on a timely manner. Thanks
I will assist you. I will complete your assignment on a timely manner. You will rate the question after your review the presented assignment. Thanks
about what time?
Would like to have it by 4 PM EST if at all possible
I will complete your assignment on a timely manner. Thanks
Good morning, just wanted to touch base with you.
Dear Bob XXXX, Below is the link containing your answer. I hope you encounter it helpful. If you need additional help please reply with your questions. Otherwise, I kindly appreciate a rating of 3 or higher so I receive credit for helping you with your assignment. Regards, XXXXX XXXXX://app.box.com/s/r5l9xmig92k7ut75srcy
Everything was great, thank you so much for the assistance.
Kathy, Do you have an email address?
My question is (Due Date 10/26/2013):
Research additional articles and information about the Chilean mine collapse.
Write a 800- to 1,050-word paper using this and other articles as a resource. Because communications must be designed with the audience in mind, answer the following questions:
What are some considerations to remember given the different roles and people in the audience?
What would be the potential needs of the families of the miners in receiving a message about this incident?
What would be the potential needs of the company’s employees when receiving a message about this incident? What actions must you take before and after the message is delivered to ensure that it was received as intended? Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Draft two communications from the mining company announcing the accident, using what you have learned about the audience and effective messages. One communication should be directed to the families of the trapped miners and the other as an internal news release to employees in the company. For both, identify the most appropriate channel—face-to-face, e-mail, video, memo, and so on.
Chilean Mine Collapse Article:
San José mine, a small copper operation in northern Chile owned by Minera San Esteban Primera, suffered a cave-in on August 5, leaving 33 workers trapped underground.
Rescuers are drilling holes in an attempt to locate the workers, but there is no official confirmation whether they would be alive after four days with limited food, water and oxygen.
A second cave-in on Saturday forced rescuers to suspend works for several hours.
Workers are trapped at a depth of around 300 metres.
Local organisations, such as the federation of Chilean mining workers (FMC) and the confederation of copper workers (CTC) have questioned Minera San Esteban's safety record, highlighting several fatal accidents that have previously been reported at the small company.
Chile's president Sebastián Piñera has promised a thorough investigation into the accident.
Minera San Esteban produces around 1,200 tpy of copper, according to local news reports.
The San José mine was closed in March 2007 following a fatal accident in January that year. It resumed operations a year later, reports said.
By Juan Weik
Weik, J. (2010). Over 30 workers trapped after Chilean copper mine collapse. Metal Bulletin Daily, (224), 65.
Checking in kathy
Please let me know if you encounter any trouble opening the link. Thanks
1. Using Ruggiero, V. R. (2009). The art of thinking: A guide to critical and creative thought (9th ed.). New York, NY: Pearson Longman as a guide,write at least a 1,100- to 1,350-word paper, which uses the creative process to solve a problem with which you have experience. Including the following 1.) Describe each stage in the creative process using Ch. 5 of the text.
2. Search for a personal challenge, explaining how the techniques to develop curiosity in your search were utilized.(Chapter 6).
3. Express the problem created by this personal challenge (see Chapter 7). Refine the expression of the problem by considering multiple perspectives and deciding which expression is best. Include both the initial and the refined version. Justify the revision.
4. Investigate the problem by obtaining necessary information (see Ch. 8). List the questions must answer to understand the problem. Identify a source of information to answer each question.
5. Conclude the investigation with a thorough explanation of the problem, including answers to each of the questions identified.
6. Produce ideas toward solution of this problem (see Ch. 9). List all the ideas—whether they are ridiculous or serious is not important.
7. Discuss the two ideas that are the most imaginative, original, and positive potential solutions to the problem.
8. Formating the paper with APA guidelines