Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

The topic is Obamacare Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate

The topic is Obamacare

Write a 1,750- to 2,100-word debate paper in which the team creates a debate of a current event or other controversial topic and provides an analysis of arguments presented for both sides. Use MS Word and include an APA title page; double spaced. Include the following in the paper:

• Introduction: Introduce the issue that is the subject of the debate
• Body

o Include a minimum of two but no more than four arguments for the pro and con sides of the debate.
o Evaluate any potential ethical, moral, or legal issues.

• Conclusion

o Identify the team’s determination of the more persuasive argument.
o Reflect on the arguments presented and reveal the team’s consensus.
o Base the conclusion solely on the pro and con arguments.
o Include a rebuttal of weaker arguments.
o Explain why the selected arguments were more persuasive.

Format the paper consistent with APA guidelines. Include level 1 headings in the paper (refer to the APA Sample Paper in the Center for Writing Excellence)

Cite at least three sources.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

kghinaglia :

Thank you for your request. Could you please provide me with the due date for your assignment to ensure that I can complete it on a timely manner. Thanks again!!

Customer:

Friday at 6pm PST

Customer:

I did not get a confirmation

Customer:

Can you have it done by then?

kghinaglia :

Sorry for the late response I was working on a previous assignment. Is this for tomorrow?

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes!

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

The earlier I can offer you the essay is Saturday. I had some previous assignments to complete. If Saturday is not suitable for you. I can opt out to allow that an available expert assist with your request.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Saturday would be fine

Do you know an eta?

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
I can have it ready by early evening on Saturday. I hope this helps.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That will be fine!

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
I just want to let you know that I am still working on your assignment. I still have a lot to complete. At this point I cannot offer to complete it for this evening. I will certainly post it by the early hours of tomorrow morning. Thanks for your understanding.
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Below is the link containing your answer. I hope it helps you. Thanks

https://app.box.com/s/bxzc81ibpo2288r85al2
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience: I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.