judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

Part One: In an essay of 750-1,000 words, define and explain

Part One: In an essay of 750-1,000 words, define and explain the purposes of rubrics.

Refer to the Rubrics document and the GCU eLibrary to research two articles on the value of rubrics to educators.
Include findings from the articles in your essay.
Part Two: Create two rubrics.

A rubric to evaluate a special education website or educational software. Use the Web Link Library and Internet resources.
A personal rubric that evaluates your potential achievement of CEC Initial Level Special Educator Preparation Standards.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  khadijahtriggs replied 1 year ago.

khadijahtriggs :

If I can't get into the GCU library is it okay fro me to use other articles from the internet.

Customer:

If needed, you can access the gcu library from my sign in and password

I don't think that I need to enter gcu for references if that is okay with you. When is your paper due?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It's due Sunday at midnight

I can't take your sign in and password XXXXX Are you okay with me not using the gcu library.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, that'll be fine.I can always add the references in on the reference page :-)

I can add references if want to add more that is up to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I'll be fine with your references ;-)

I do apologize I have to opt out and allow another expert to help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok, thanks

Expert:  judybailey61 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thanks for using justanswer. I may be able to assist you. I see that the research can be outside the GCU library. However, the value is a little low for the amount of work necessary for this. Would you be able to add a bonus of $15 upon completion?

Can you send me the general rubric form you are expected to use if you have one in your library? You can use box.net to send a copy.

Then you want a rubric to evaluate a special ed website and another rubric to evaluate your potential achievement of CEC Initial Level Special Educator Preparation Standards?
Is that the Council for Exceptional Children. Are the standards done state by state or are they U.S. standards?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can add a bonus....you can use research outside of the GCU library. yes, it's the council for exceptional children and I'm not quite sure it it's by state or u.s. standards....I would go with my state which is Georgia....I will send you all of the information on the assignment.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I can add a bonus....you can use research outside of the GCU library. yes, it's the council for exceptional children and I'm not quite sure it it's by state or u.s. standards....I would go with my state which is Georgia....I will send you all of the information on the assignment. I just uploaded the doc to box.net

Okay, thanks I need the link to the box.net site. Can you send that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just sent it....if you need more information...just let me know

Where did you send it to? Can you copy and paste the link here?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

https://app.box.com/s/xf8dlp6ztbmclm7so6ga

Thanks! Got it.

I'll send requests for anything else I need.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Awesome...... :-)

Great!Smile
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi, just wanted to check in to see if you needed any more info for my assignment.

No, I have done the research and was planning on working on it Saturday so that we aren't pushing your deadline too much.

If I need more, can I contact you tomorrow?

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Yes, no problem

Just staying in touch. I didn't get much done today, but you are the only one I'm working on tomorrow.

I'll try to get it to you early evening to give you a chance to look it over. Haven't been feeling well, but hope tomorrow to be "well" day.

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, hope your feeling better

Thank you!
Hi
I wanted to send you part 1 so that you can look it over and see the areas you want to change or add to.

The rubrics are nearly done, but will be sent through a separate file due to their size.

Click here for part 1

Judy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Awsome, I'll give it a look!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I love it!! Fantastic job!! Thank-you!!!

I am sooooooo glad to hear that. It was difficult, but fun at the same time. Weird, but that is the way this work can be.

Here are the two rubrics. One for special ed review

Click here for special ed rubric

And one for CEC Level 1 personal reflection rubric

Click here for personal reflection rubric.

Let me know immediately if you are unable to retrieve your file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Your deposit does not automatically transfer to me.

Rate the advice you've received today (at least 3 or higher) so that I receive credit for helping you/answering your question. Need more help? Reply below with more questions!

PLEASE NOTE: Responses here are for information/education only. They are to provide guidance and samples for your use. The information contained here is a resource – the same as a Website or your text and should be combined with your own thoughts. Consider any information provided as a model response.

Be sure to reword and put into your own “voice.”

judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!