stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.
56648325

wanted to see if you can do this the only problem is I need

wanted to see if you can do this the only problem is I need it today I am willing to give a bonus if you can not I understand if you cant can you see if someone else can.
Select an area of human services in which you currently work, or would like to work.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper addressing why ethics and ethical leadership is important in that field.

• Discuss the moral responsibilities you would have as a leader in your field of focus.
• Develop a moral vision or road map that would guide you as a human service leader.
• Incorporate your personal values and the particular ethics of your chosen field into that moral vision.
• Think about your guiding principles, plans for the future, and what you hope to achieve as a leader when creating your moral vision.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Post your completed paper as an attachment.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the request. Sure, I believe I can assist you with this one. I had someone try to steal my car yesterday and they popped the ignition completely out, however, I am finished with all of the phone calls I think I have to make as of now. All that is left is to get the rental car. Is later on tonight okay for this as I don't want to miss the rental people? Also, does this require references? Did you have an area in mind? Smile

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

later tonight is fine. could you send the references to any area is fine with me.

Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you need a .docx file. Click here if you need a .doc file. Smile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal as I aim to get a rating of excellent service for every question I answer! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.