Kathy
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience:  I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
49749778

I have an assignment that is due this weekend and I would like

I have an assignment that is due this weekend and I would like some help. It is a two part essay on the Arizona statehood and constitution. Can someone help me with this?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.

kghinaglia :

Hi! I am willing to assist with your assignment. Please post the rest of the requirements to complete the assignment. Thanks

Customer:

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX the details.......

Arizona Statehood and Constitution

Part I : Arizona Statehood

Create a chronological narrative

of 750-1,000 words describing and

analyzing the events that impacted

the process of Arizona becoming a

state. Include the key events from the

following periods in Arizona history:

1. The Preterritorial Period

2. The Spanish Period

3. The Mexican Period

4. U.S. Controlled Period

5. The Territorial Period

The impact of the Progressive movement

on the creation of the Arizona

constitution, including the declaration

of rights, ballot initiatives, and

recall of judges.

Utilize the required readings, academic

websites, and the GCU e-Library as

resources for this assignment.

While APA format is not required for

the body of this assignment, solid

academic writing is expected and in-text

citations and references should

be presented using APA documentation

guidelines

Part II: Arizona Constitution

Create a chart or matrix summarizing

the powers and functions of the three

branches of Arizona's government:

1. List each branch of government, and

identify the powers and functions of

each branch. Bullet points may be used.

2. Outline the procedures for amending

the Arizona Constitution. Bullet points

may be used.

Write an analysis of 250-500 words

in which you reflect on the amendment

process for the Arizona Constitution.

1. Is this a "fair" process?

2. Does it give too much power to the

people?

3. Do you think the Progressive framers

would approve of the way the process

has been used thus far? Why? Defend

your rationale.

kghinaglia :

Thanks for the information I will post your assignment on a timely manner. I understand you need this by the weekend, but I will post your assignment by Thursday morning at the latest. Thanks

Customer:

thank you so much

kghinaglia :

No problem I will have it ready on a timely manner.

Customer: Hi, I was just wondering if it's going ok because I haven't heard from you?
kghinaglia :

Please accept my apologies. Sorry for the delay I am still working on a previous assignment due to some computer problems this morning. I will have your assignment posted by tomorrow morning at the latest as I already completed all the research. Thanks

Customer: That will be fine thanks
kghinaglia :

Thanks for your understanding.

Expert:  Kathy replied 1 year ago.
Below is the link containing your response. I hope it helps you construct your own answer. Thanks

https://app.box.com/s/5iziiecxfh0p6ntpny5x
Kathy, Master's Degree
Experience: I have experience in psychology and eduation. A masters in MFT and a specialization in educational leadership.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you so much for your hard work. Have a great day