Kelyn1, Reading Specialist
Experience:  20+ years in Regular and Special Education, Reading Specialist Master's, Published author

"for kelyn1" Causal Factors In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words

"for kelyn1" Causal Factors
In an essay of 1,000-1,250 words, comprehensively discuss causal factors, the implications, and possible mitigation regarding EBD students.

Choose three factors from each category and determine how to identify them as causal factors of EBD:

What criteria would you use to identify these factors as causal in EBD?

What is the impact of these factors on students with EBD?

Can the factors be mitigated?
if I could have this assignment back by Wed 4:00pm est. please stick to the word count. Thanks, Brenda
Hi Brenda,

Thanks for requesting me!! I should be able to have this for you by Wed. without a problem. I will need to ask for a $45 bonus however due to the length and research. I will give it my best effort to stick to the word count this time, I didn't realize going over was causing you a problem. Most professors like that; apparently yours doesn't! Let me know if the value is acceptable and I will get started!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can only give $35.00. I am already given $60.00 for the question. I do realized the length. I This is all I have to give, if I could give more I would. Thanks, Brenda

$35 will do. However, I am having difficulty finding sources. To give me time to conduct a more in depth search, would having it to you by Thursday or Friday,, work for you?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, Friday would be great! thanks

Good news! I was able to get your model ready for today after all! Go here to retrieve it:

Let me know if you have any problems. I always appreciate it when you request me and I hope to hear from you again!

Good morning!

I just wanted to check back in with you. Was the model helpful? How did it go? Let me know!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. Everything look good. Brenda

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions