chelbel00
chelbel00, Master's Degree
Experience:  Extensive writing experience including IB, AP, baccalaureate, and graduate work

Throughout history, research in the physical sciences has often

Customer Question

Throughout history, research in the physical sciences has often been limited by our abilitiesof safely observing and studying the very phenomenon in question. As we make technological progress, we have increasingly more tools to expand our observational capabilities.

Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:

Part 1: Procedures in the Physical Sciences: Challenges in Measurements

•Identify three (3) specific challenges to making direct measurements in the fields of astronomy, chemistry, physics, or earth science. Describe how scientists have utilized indirect forms of measure to overcome these challenges.
2.Choose two (2) of the most historically influential tools or techniques in the physical sciences. Explain how these techniques or tools work, and how they helped to advance our understanding of the physical sciences.
Part 2: Procedures in the Physical Sciences: A Survey of Safety

3.Choose one (1) hazard associated with research in the physical sciences. Discuss how protective gear or equipment might be used to mitigate the hazard, as well as its efficacy.
4.Describe the ways in which advancements in the physical sciences might impact the safety of the global community. Assess any special considerations for regulating this research.
Part 3: Documentation

5.Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. The body of the paper must have in-text citations that correspond to the references.
Your report must follow these formatting requirements:

•Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
•Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, please let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I still need an answer
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  chelbel00 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXXXX XXX I think I can help you with this question! Can you tell me when this assignment is due? And I can tell that it is for a physical sciences class, but what exactly is the subject? Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The actual name of the class is physical science 100. I am needing this assignment by the end of the week. Can you help?

Expert:  chelbel00 replied 1 year ago.
Absolutely! Would having it to you by 5pm on Thursday give you plenty of time to review my answer before the deadline?
Expert:  chelbel00 replied 1 year ago.
Hi, you can find the answer to this question at the following link: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?beq3jcqfya5vkf5

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you!