judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

A risk and resilience framework

Customer Question

A risk and resilience framework will be applied to a case study in a ten- to twelve-page paper. Address the following: 1. Identify the risk factors in the case study 2. Discuss resilience indicators 3. Apply knowledge of resources and suggest resources to address the risk factors 4. Discuss and apply resilience factors to the case study 5. Incorporate the five elements of common practice risk and resilience framework listed in the article Young Children’s Exposure to Adult Domestic Violence: Toward a Developmental Risk and Resilience Framework for Research and Intervention ( The paper will be a minimum of ten- to twelve- pages with a minimum of five scholarly resources in addition to the course text. The paper must be grammatically correct, properly cited, and written a

Paperper is due at 8pm Eastern standard time

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 years ago.

Hello, my name is Greg. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

Has the deadline passed for this project or do you still have time left to complete - if so, what is the deadline?

If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. You can upload any files using the paper clip icon in the tool bar here at JustAnswer or by using a file sharing site like or and sharing the link here. I may not be able to answer all of the components of your question but possibly some of them.

All the best in your studies and have a wonderful week.

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions