judybailey61
judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on justanswer.com for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!
46206387

RA - 211

Customer Question

Address the following in a three-page paper: Identify a belief that you (or someone in your community) think is true. Present an account of at least one metaphysical account of reality. For example, you might discuss Plato, Aristotle, or the Cartesian method. Make sure that you include an account of reality and truth and discuss how (and/or whether) human beings are capable of knowing reality with any certainty. For instance, is there a difference between a well-founded opinion and a false one? How are opinions/beliefs related to the truth as such? Explain how the account of truth set forth by the chosen theory of reality might apply to their belief. Identify and explain an additional metaphysical theory that would take a different approach.

Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes I will wait longer. Thank you for your efforts
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I will continue to wait

Expert:  jspraggins replied 3 years ago.
I would love to assist you on this paper!! When should this be completed?

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions