verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

A mother brings her daughter into the emergency room during

Customer Question

A mother brings her daughter into the emergency room during an asthma attack. Though both of her parents work, they cannot afford medical insurance for themselves or her. They also earn too much money to qualify for state or federal aid. She is treated with medication for her asthma attack at the hospital and she and her mother leave. Two weeks later, they return to the hospital in a virtually identical scenario.
In a 3-4 page paper, consider the following questions and explain your position of the issues:
Do you think that this girl is receiving adequate care?
Should she be able to see a primary-care physician before her condition gets so acute that she must visit the ER?
Should everyone be entitled to a basic minimum of health care or to the exact same health care?
Do you think that health care is a right? If so, is everyone forced to honor this right?
Is this right relative or universal?
Does this right exist because of the wealth of the United States, or is it applicable everywhere?
Is health care a luxury?
Does having money entitle a person to better health care?
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 2 years ago.
Hi. I can help. I just need to know when you want your answer posted?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I need this by Friday.
OK will do. I will have it to you by then.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
What information are you looking for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

How do I remove this from the que?

Hi. Do you not want me to finish this for you? I thought you wanted this Friday and I am almost finished? Dr. Wilson
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

You can just give me what you have. I want you to be compensated for your efforts. I was not sure if you had gotten started because of the email requesting more information. I ended up having more time than I had anticipated to research this and start my paper. Mary

Oh, it's OK. You don't have to compensate me. That's my job. The last message I sent you was just a smiley face. You said thanks to me, so I wanted to reply back with a happy sign. Hahaha. It's OK, no worries. Next time you need help, just let me know.

Register Here

Dr. Wilson
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you! This is my first time using this service. It was a great experience. Mary

Well welcome to ja. If you request an expert then your question has the best chance of being answered. Welcome and I am happy to help you any time you need. Dr. Wilson