Dr. Wilson
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience:  JD in law and BA in English-UCLA; Research/ writing expert

Report on Religious Field ResearchYou are

Customer Question

Assignment 2: Report on Religious Field Research You are to pick one (1) of the religions studied (Any) (with which you are not very familiar) and do one of these three (3) things: • Attend a religious service, or • Visit a religious education center and interview a member of that faith, or • Attend a “virtual religious service” and complete additional research (for a list of services, see below before the rubric). Write a 6-7 page paper in which you: 1. Discuss any misconceptions you had about the religion you researched. 2. Analyze how your prior understanding about this religion was altered (if at all) through your encounter. 3. Discuss whether you believe misconceptions about other people’s religion are common and explain why or why not. 4. Recommend at least one (1) step that could be taken to minimize misconceptions people have about religions not their own. Keep the points to be covered in your paper in mind during your religious field research to help guide your encounter. The purpose of your field research (whether actual or virtual) is to test your own assumptions about this religion. Pay attention to what is important to people inside the religion, what they do, what they profess, how they act, what they value, what they talk about, and what they tell you about their religion. The easiest way to understand what is important to someone else is let them tell you about their faith, their traditions, and their religious practices. The most important thing to do is to keep an open mind and listen. No matter which of the three (3) routes you take for your field research, you will be looking for the same information. A note about attending religious services in person: Please keep in mind that if you choose to attend a religious service in person, you are a guest and should be as respectful as humanly possible. While you may be attending the service from the perspective of an objective (and hopefully inquisitive) observer, most of the other people will be attending the service as part of their religious practices. Please do the following before you go: • Call the place you wish to attend and ask if it is okay to attend as an observer. • Ask if someone could (or should) act as a host when you attend. • Ask if anyone would be willing to speak with you after the service to explain what happened and to answer a few questions about the basics of the religion. Your assignment must: • Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. • Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. By when do you need this answer posted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
By 16AUG12
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you willing to do it?
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Yes, OK. I will get started and I will keep you posted
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good.

Thank you.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi there. This is Dr. Wilson. All is going well. I went to a religious service today, and now I have started writing the document. I will keep you posted, and I promise to have the doc to you by Aug. 16th as you requested. Dr. Wilson
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you so much.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dr. Wilson:

Once the work is finish. Would someone else have access to the essay or it would be only for me?

Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
I will have the question closed after we are all done. Then I will remove the document from the site where I store it for you to retrieve immediately after you download it. By doing these two things, no one will ever be able to get your document. I promise.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok. thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Smile
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Just checking in to let you know all is well. No need to reply...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Dr. Wilson,

I just logged in to see if I have any messages, and it appears that this question is closed. are you still working on this project?

Please let me know.

Thanks
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. The fact that JA says the question is closed means absolutely nothing. I do not even know why they put that there. I am nearly done and just editing your requested document. I will post the answer well within your requested due date. Then, when you get it, you can pay me by clicking the "ratings" button. The timed out sign means NOTHING so just ignore it. I promise. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX Everything will be perfect. If you have any more concerns, please do not hesitate to ask. I have your back. Thank you. Dr. WilsonCool
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great!!
Thank you for your prompt response.
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. By what time do you need the answer posted today and in what time zone are you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi... I need it before 2300 Easter time.

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
OK
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
All done. CLICK HERE. Let me know what you think. Good luck, my friend. Dr. Wilson
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dr. Wilson:

First of all, Thank you so much!

In general, the paper is very good. However, I have requested an extension until tomorrow to submit it because it is too short, it should be at least 6 pages. this one is only 4 1/2. also, it must have some refererence/ citations (at least 3).

Can you please add this to my essay?

Thank you so much for your help.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Dr. Wilson:

Just FYI....

-Write a 6-7 page paper the cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.

-References must follow APA or school-specific format.

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Oh ya. I meant to ask you...The paper asked to go to a service, etc., and learn about another religion. But it also asks for a reference page. I got confused because If this paper is based on field research, and on opinions, how in the world is the writer supposed to then add references? It like defeats the purity of the experience. Do you get what I mean? So on one hand, a person is supposed to put all preconceptions aside and thrust themselves into a foreign environment, and on the other hand, they are supposed to use references? It is totally contradictory and calls for a breach of integrity! Nonetheless, I will change the paper a bit, add references and lengthen it. But if I were you, I would pretend that you were me and challenge the professor on that point. I will have the revised version to you tomorrow. :)
Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Take-2. Here is the revised, better version: CLICK HERE. Let me know what you think. I did as you instructed. It is 6 full pages, and I used references...like 4 or so. Let me know if you need more changes. Good luck my friend.
Dr. Wilson, Doctoral Degree
Experience: JD in law and BA in English-UCLA; Research/ writing expert
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dr. Wilson,

Thank you so much for your excellence service, it was a real pleasure working with you.

Have a great weekend! :)

Expert:  Dr. Wilson replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. I had a blast writing it actually. Thanks for your trust. If you approve of my work, please remember to click the "ratings" button so I can get paid. Good luck, my friend, and you can always personally request me if you wish:
http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=16445198&FID=8344