stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.
56648325

BIBLE BOOK SUMMARY INSTRUCTIONSFor these assignments, you

BIBLE BOOK SUMMARY INSTRUCTIONS

For these assignments, you will write a 150–170 word summary for (1)5 books from the Old Testament and (2)5 books from the New Testament. You may select which five books to summarize, but must include at least one book per genre in the following fashion:

1. Old Testament: Must include at least one narrative, law, prophecy, and wisdom book.

2. New Testament: Must include at least one gospel, narrative, epistle, and apocalyptic book.

Since a sample of Genesis has been provided in the Summary Template do not include this book in the OT Project. Summaries that are not 150–170 words in length will be penalized 4 pts. per book. Also, short summaries may have additional points reduced for lack of complete information.

In each of the summaries, identify the following four characteristics:

1. The Basic Genre (Please identify the genre in the first sentence of your summary.) This is worth 5 points per book.
2. Key Themes/Purposes identified (8 points per book)
3. Major Events and personalities for narrative, law, gospel, and narrative (7 pts. per book)
4. Major issues/concerns addressed in prophecy, wisdom books, epistles, and apocalyptic (7 pts. per book)

Use your textbooks as you identify each of the four characteristics in the summaries. Remember, the Fee textbook explains how to identify and interpret genre. Additionally, a study Bible will be a great tool to help you craft your summaries. However, you will want to paraphrase the data into your own words to avoid plagiarism and course failure.

You will submit your summaries in two stages:
• Module 5 – Submit the summaries for your Old Testament Books
• Module 8 – Submit the summaries for your New Testament Books

Formatting Guidelines:
• Order your summaries according to the order they appear in Scripture (10 pts.).
• Use one Word document for each stage of submission (That is, all of your OT project will be on one document and all of your NT will be on one document).
• Use 12 point, Times New Roman font.
• Save your document according to the following filename formats:
o Module 5 – “Lastname_FirstInitial_OldTestamentBooks.doc”
o Module 8 – “Lastname_FirstInitial_NewTestamentBooks.doc”
• Use the Summary Template to format your summaries.

Scoring Summary:
Correct books submitted by genre (2 pts per book) 10
Books submitted in order of Bible (2 pts per book) 10
150-170 word count (4 pts per book) 20
Grammatical errors, right submission format 15
Genre identified in correctly in first sentence (5 pts per book) 25
Major Character/Events/Topics/Concerns (7 pts per book) 35
Themes/Purposes identified (8 pts per book) 40

Total 155
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I am still waiting for an answer. If you can please find someone for me.

Thanks
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your reply. Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
it is not a three page paper by the way... read the instructions
Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 2 years ago.
Good evening. I believe that I may be able to assist you with this. When do you need this back by? Can you share the template and any other pertinent information that could help with this? Thank you. Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello, attached is a summary template. Thanks

Attachment: 2012-07-31_023945_bibl104summary_template.doc

Thank you for that. When did you need this back by? Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I hate to rush you but the sooner the better. It was due yesterday but the professor told me to submit it asap cuz I was sick.
Okay. Not a problem. I'll start working on this today, but I may not finish it until tomorrow. Does that sound acceptable? Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes that's fine, thank you
Great. You're welcome. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile

Please let me know if you need any help with this. I have both sets included in the one file for you to work with. Click here for the file. Smile

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!

stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.