stayathomemomof2
stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.
56648325

Address the following in 800–1,000 words:Identify and discuss

Address the following in 800–1,000 words:
Identify and discuss the historical development of corrections in the United States and its influences.
How has corrections evolved since the early years of the United States? Explain.
What were the major milestones in corrections throughout U.S. history? Explain.
Define penitentiary.
From where was the concept derived? Explain.
Describe and explain the rationale behind the following models:
Penitence model
Reformatory model
Medical model
Reintegration model
Community-based corrections
Crime-control model
Discuss the major components and pros and cons of each above model.
Which model is mainly used today? Provide examples.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
YES

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  stayathomemomof2 replied 2 years ago.
Good afternoon. I believe that I can help you with this. What format does this need to be in? Does it require any references? When do you need it back by? Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
apa least 2 resources i need it back by weds
Sounds good. I'll let you know if I have any additional questions. Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
ty
You're welcome. Smile
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How is this coming

Sorry for the delay. I had a bit of a crazy day when my computer died and I lost this file. So, I had to rewrite it. Thanks for being patient. Sorry again for the delay. I was a CO for two years, so this is always neat to write about. Smile

Please let me know if you need any help with this. Click here if you have Office 2007. Click here if you have an earlier version of Office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your satisfaction is my goal. Contact me if you feel that I did not reach that goal! If you would like me to assist with any further questions, you may request me by putting stayathomemomof2 in the title of your question. All answers given are intended as educational guidance only. Thanks!

stayathomemomof2, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Freelance writer that enjoys learning about new things.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
can u help with this one

write 400–600

Your city has experienced a high degree of turnover in department heads. As a result, a number of new individuals have been hired, bringing together varying levels of experience. With the new fiscal year fast approaching, there are several pressing issues that must be addressed, such as budgets, crime, and other critical issues facing the city. The mayor wants to hold a workshop with all department heads to address these issues, as well as helping to develop long-range plans for the city council members to review and approve. As the chief, you must attend and represent your department.

Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:

What kind of information do you need as the Chief of Police? Why?
Where will this information be found and by whom? Explain.
What are the factors that will affect the future of your city in its changing environment? Explain
What kinds of future challenges would those factors pose for the police in your community? Why?
How might those challenges be overcome? Explain.
Hi. It would depend on when you need them by. Are these questions already in their own threads?

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
by sunday i am going to do it now
Okay, let me know when you get them posted since the new policy for the website states that new questions need their own thread. You can put Stayathomemomof2 into the title to request me if you would like.

Register Here