judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Cryptographic Tunneling and the OSI ModelWrite a paper

Customer Question

Cryptographic Tunneling and the OSI Model

Write a paper consisting of 500-1,000 words (double-spaced) on the security effects of cryptographic tunneling based on an understanding of the OSI (Open Systems Interconnect) model (Review the OSI Simulation in the Week 3 Lecture).

Provide input on the type of cryptographic tunneling protocols (e.g., L2TP, IPSEC, SSL, etc.) that may be used, the layer(s) of the OSI at which each operates, and also recommend how they may be implemented. Cryptographic tunneling is inherent in building any common virtual private network (VPN).
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a Moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions