BMW MD
BMW MD, Post-Doctoral Degree
Experience:  I am an excellent writer.
21094728

For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an

For this paper, you will write a dialogue between you and an imaginary Socrates. You will debate the question of free will versus determinism. Remember that the Socratic Method involves asking a series of questions to clarify key words and ideas. In your dialogue, the imaginary Socrates should be asking clarifying questions, and you will be answering them. Please refer to the excerpt from Plato’s Meno as an example (below). This paper should be 4–6 pages.

Your dialogue should address the following questions:

What is the definition of determinism?
What is the definition of free will?
Do you agree that every event has an explanatory cause?
How do you define event?
How do you define explanatory cause?
Do you agree that every human choice or event has an explanatory cause?
How do you define human choice? How do you definite human event? Are they different?
Do you agree that to have an explanatory cause is to not be free?
How do you define free?
Do you think that free will and determinism can coexist in any way?
Is it possible to have external determinism and internal free will?
To have cohesion and reach solid conclusions, your imaginary Socrates will probably ask you more questions than the ones listed above. Be sure to include all of the above ideas in your dialogue.

Your dialogue should also include all of the following:

Use of the Socratic Method to form all conclusions (this will be achieved by the question and answer dialogue between you and the imaginary Socrates)
Clear and concise language, using proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Correct definitions of free will and determinism
Logical explanations and valid reasoning for each conclusion
Clear answers to each question with a definite stance or position
You must reach a conclusive answer to each question
4–6 pages in length
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Please respond with the due date for this assignment. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
tomorrow thank you to trying to help.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for the request! I will have this to you tomorrow evening. Thank you!
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Here is your answer. Please be sure to ACCEPT as soon as satisfied, and please also consider adding a bonus for super work. A bonus and positive feedback are always warmly appreciated! This essay was so much fun! Smile Thank you!
BMW MD, Post-Doctoral Degree
Experience: I am an excellent writer.
Expert:  BMW MD replied 2 years ago.
Was this answer what you were looking for? Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its very good