Brittany
Brittany, Professional
Experience:  AA/Accounting BS/Business
18128777

For Brittany (ETH/316)

This is due Sunday, May 6th. Organizational Profile · research a community organization on an individual basis. · write a short overview of the organization. The profile should be 350 to 700 words in length and can be as simple as a bullet point outline that addresses the points listed below. : o Evaluate the organization’s involvement and responsibility to the community. o Summarize what factors have influenced the social responsibility strategies of the organization. o Does the organization have a social initiative? If so, what is it? If not, identify a social initiative for the organization. o What are the potential ethical or moral effects of the organization’s social initiative or potential social initiative? o EACH member should then post their individual profile in the LT forum for other team members to review. EACH team member should ALSO post their profile in their Individual Assignments forum.  create a 7 to 10-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that is based on overview including speaker’s notes which fully describes the information in each slide (think of the notes as the speech the speaker who is presenting the slide to an audience would give) addresses the following: comparing the similarities and differences between the different organizations and their communities.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.

Brittany :

Got it...thanks!!!

Customer:

thanks

Customer:

hi

Brittany :

You are welcome

Customer:

hi

Brittany :

Hello :)

Customer:

how can i keep these open

Customer:

hi

Customer:

hello

Brittany :

Hello!

Customer:

just keeping these open

Brittany :

thanks...that is the best way to do it is just reply then I can reply back. I will try to get these done as soon as possible

Customer:

have you started this one yet?

Brittany :

This one has not been started yet...as soon as I am done with the one due in april i will start on this one

Customer:

sorry, i meant to just say hello on this one

Brittany :

You are funny! HELLO!!!!!

Customer:

can you use the Girl Scouts for this assignment?

Customer:

is the topic about Girl Scouts alright for this one?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I can do girl Scouts :)

Customer:

Thank you

Brittany :

You are welcome

Customer:

how is this one coming?

Brittany :

Hi Sneakers, I am going to be starting on this one!

Customer:

alright

Customer:

can i have it a day before the due date?

Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Yes, it will be done before the due date. Chat wasnt working so I had to go to Q & A
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's fine but when you sent this, I didnt get the text alert to my phone. This is the problem that I reported to customer support.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
just wondering how this was coming?? I would like it soon if possible
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello?? i havent heard anything from you lately and was just wondering when this is going to be done? I would like to have it by this Thursday please
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sneakers,

I am sorry for not responding sooner. I had to stay offline for the weekend and do some repairs on my house before the appraiser comes this week. We currently own through owner financing and are by contract required to refi with a bank but owe more than what its worth so I had to do some major fixes! I am all finished now and will be working on the paper to day and be sure to have it to you before thursday!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you, XXXXX XXXXX be waiting for it
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will be keeping an eye out for it
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Almost done!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thank you
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
I am uploading it now
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am anxiously waiting
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello??
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i was wondering when this is going to be ready?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you said you were uploading the answer for this but i haven't seen it yet
Expert:  Brittany replied 2 years ago.
Hi Sneakers,

Sorry that was my dumb mistake. I went to upload it and walked away from the computer and completely forgot. It was still sitting there open this morning. Here is the link:

https://www.box.com/s/f9186a0e480b706d84dd
Brittany, Professional
Experience: AA/Accounting BS/Business