verbsrule
verbsrule, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  8 yrs teaching experience in English and history. Writing consultant.
44340502

Lifelong Learning1) Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words that

Customer Question

Lifelong Learning
1) Write an essay of 1,000-1,250 words that discusses the following:
a) Diagnosis of developmental disabilities, early intervention priorities, educational programs, services for the young exceptional learner, and transitional programs and procedures for young students with disabilities.
b) Strengths and weaknesses in the assessments and interventions used in early childhood special education. Offer suggestions for improvements.
c) Transitional programs for young students with special needs. What outcomes are expected from these programs?
2) This assignment uses a grading rubric that can be viewed at the assignment's drop box.
3) Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is/is not required. Need by 3/10/12
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Josie yes Im still waiting for an answer but Im about to cancel it all cause I posted a problem two weeks ago and no answer what is the deal.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We can not predict or guarantee response time, just because the volume of questions, number of Experts online, complexity of questions, and other factors vary. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!