judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Customer Question

Evaluate the impact the Sociological theories, Functionalism, Conflict, and Interactionism has by choosing one of the social institution selected from the list below:

Social Institutions (choose one)

mass media

In your paper address the following elements:

How does each theory apply to the selected sociological institution? What are the similarities? What are the differences?
How does each theory affect the views of the individual who is part of the institution?
How does each theory affect the approach to social change within the selected institution?
Within the Sociological institution selected, how does each theory affect the views of society?

Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:

Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, (excluding the cover and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a title page with the following:
Title of paper
Student’s name
Course name and number
Instructor’s name
Date submitted
Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Must use at least five scholarly resources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I'm still waiting for an answer. The expert had just emailed me and wrote that she needs more information. Where would i find out what other info. she needs.

I had submitted this request yesterday, and I would really appreciate it if i can get a final answer sometime soon as i have to turn the answer in by tonight.

Shabana Siddiqui

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions