amberleapack
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Education
16544879

1) Create a 5-day unit plan that focuses on using literature

Customer Question

1) Create a 5-day unit plan that focuses on using literature to build vocabulary.

a) Outline five different strategies which support vocabulary.

b) Include four formative and one summative assessment to gauge student progress.

2) While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the GCU APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.

Here is the rubric

Lesson Plans

0 points
The lesson plan is missing many of the required components. The activities are missing, weak, or incomplete. Skills and activities are not grade appropriate.

1.23 points
The lesson plan consists of most of the required components. Attention to detail is minimal, underdeveloped, or inappropriate for teaching. Skills and activities are mostly grade appropriate.

2.45 points
The lesson plan consists of all the required components. The activities develop ways to build speed and accuracy with text. Activities are appropriate for grade level and encourage participation.

3.68 points
All lesson plan components are addressed. The fluency skills and activities are thoughtfully developed and provide meaningful practice with familiar text. The activities are fun, interactive, and creative.

4.9 points
All lesson components are addressed. Exceptionally organized activities that create multiple and meaningful opportunities to practice. Activities are engaging.

Unit Cohesiveness and Scaffolding

0 points
There is weak or no attention to thoughtful organization of the overall scope and sequence of the lessons in the Unit. Lessons seem random and do not scaffold.

0.35 points
There is a minimal attempt to organize the overall scope and sequence of the lessons in the Unit, but it is incomplete or underdeveloped. An attempt is made to scaffold lessons but the skill development is not clear or well thought out.

0.7 points
The Unit Plan flows smoothly as a holistic unit. The lessons build on and reinforce each other. There is a fluid and logical sequence of lesson development throughout the week.

1.05 points
The Unit has a solid structure of interrelatedness of lessons that weave previous skills into the new activities so that learning is meaningful and seamless.

1.4 points
There is exceptional cohesiveness and scaffolding throughout the entire Unit. All lessons build on and reinforce earlier lessons while directly teaching the core skills and objectives.

Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar)

0 points
Surface errors are pervasive enough that they impede communication of meaning.

0.18 points

Frequent and repetitive mechanical errors distract the reader.

0.35 points

Some mechanical errors or typos are present, but are not overly distracting to the reader.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  amberleapack replied 2 years ago.
HiCustomer

I have a model paper for this assignment that I can offer you to purchase. It meets all of the requirements that you have listed above and the references and research will be included. Therefore, all you will need to do is reword or paraphrase the document to make it your own. Just let me know if you are interested and I will upload it for you right away.

Talk to you soon!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok. For how much?
Unless you edit the value it would be for the current amount that you have the question posted for.

Just let me know what you want to do before I upload the document for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know what the value is. I pay a monthly fee for my subscrition to justanswer. Is the price stated enough? If so would u down load the answer so I can see how much ill have to do to it.
Yes...the price is enough. Here is the link to the model paper that you requested. Please make sure to click the green accept button at the bottom of this post so that I receive credit for assisting you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?w3e4sj5d7qnf13k

Thanks and please feel free to request me anytime!
amberleapack, Bachelor's Degree
Experience: Education
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This particular assignment was supposed to have lesson plans and the instructor is allowing me to do the lesson plans and submit by Thurs, will you be able to do this? She said the paper was fine, but she gave me a F because of no lesson plans.