DXJWriter
DXJWriter, Master's Degree
Experience:  Research writer, educator, tutor with 20+ years experience.

Create a unit of study integrating science and math content

Customer Question

I mainly need this part. Create a unit of study integrating science and math content of fractions, decimals, and/or percents. ii) Ensure you have listed each of the science (NSES)) and math (NCTM) standards to include learning goals and objectives. iii) Create the unit of study to include the following: (1) clear-cut objectives that align to standards (2) relevant materials and resources (3) differentiation of instruction to address the diverse needs of students. Name the differentiation strategies for the specific diverse groups. (4) problem solving and inquiry strategies (5) the twelve science processes (6) concrete manipulatives to help develop science and fraction/decimal sense (7) informal and/or formal assessment that align with objectives (8) authentic, formative and/or summative assessments (9) allow for student reflection iv) Write a narrative of 1,000-1,250 words that addresses the assignment criteria, gives specific examples from the unit of study, and state your rationale.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you're still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I am still waiting for an answer.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We'll be in touch again shortly.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
If an expert could write the science unit lesson plans (5-7 plans) with math intergrated I will do the rest.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Any chance this assignment might get done???/
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes please continue to look for an expert.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have been waiting for three days and have not heard any response from an expert on my question. I want a refund.
Expert:  Josie-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I want a REFUND!!!!