judybailey61, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Writing expert on for five years. College degree in mathematics. Long papers are my strong points!

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the

Customer Question

Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper in which you identify the environmental factors that affect global and domestic marketing decisions. Address the following as they relate to the organization’s marketing decisions. Need new paper on Walmart or any other popular company with at least 2 to 3 references. Needs to address bullet points below.

• Analyze the influence of global economic interdependence and the effect of trade practices and agreements.

• Examine the importance of demographics and physical infrastructure.

• Analyze the influence of cultural differences.

• Examine the importance of social responsibility and ethics versus legal obligations.

• Analyze the effect of political systems and the influence of international relations.

• Analyze the influence of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977, and the influence of local, national, and international legislation.

• Explain the effect of technology.

Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Category: Long Paper (3+ pages)
Expert:  Angela--Mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Related Long Paper (3+ pages) Questions