lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I am needing a 30,000 mile maintanence and can't afford the

Customer Question

I am needing a 30,000 mile maintanence and can't afford the dealership prices. Can you recommend a certified Lexus check-up place that is about half what the dealership charges?***@******.***
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lexus Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason. What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2013 350 hydrid
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, can't afford the dealership costs of the maintanence and wanted to know if you know a certified lexus check up I could go to. maybe privately owned.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: What do you charge for the 30,000 mile checkup and are you in the 1960 area?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Lexus Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Where do I pay?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just need the price charged and the location.
Submitted: 7 days ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 7 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Can I get your zip code