Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

The bright light option on my 04 RX330 is not working was

Customer Question

The bright light option on my 04 RX330 is not working was functioning then just quit working on last road trip? Low beam, fog lights and signals all are still working? Was wondering if it's a fuse or relay or switch in the column ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

• I am sorry no one has helped yet in return for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I believe I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Here is your wire diagram https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/rx330.pdf

Yes this could be a fuse to blame but if that is the case there is a short. It could also be as simple as bad bulbs but not likely for both. This is not the easiest circuit to diagnose but I can guide you through it as long as you understand wire diagrams, volt meter usage, and relays.

Please read this:

1. Understand it's not one answer and done. We can communicate back and forth many times.
  2. I do not work at or for Just Answer. You and I can only communicate on this page.
  3. When you're pleased or happy with my answer or efforts to help you. At the top of the screen please rate me or reply and say ( I'm pleased.)
  4. When I help you I am only paid from your question value deposit when you rate me on this screen. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to follow up.

Thanks for using Just Answer, Chris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If you could just give me an idea of where to start looking as far as what fuse or relay? jusr need to know where they are located

Page 4 of 6 from the diagrams I sent shows each fuse involved, there name, amperage, and location.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris