Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am buyineg a used dealer serviced Lexus gx 470....2007. I

Customer Question

I am buyineg a used dealer serviced Lexus gx 470....2007. I dont se where it had the tranny serviced. Are these transmissions serviced (fluid change and filter?) If not can theey be per usual drop the pan and refill somehow to the proper level?
JA: How many miles are on the car? How has your mileage been lately? Are you fixing your GX yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It hase 132K and it was dealer serviced evry 5 to 10K for the last 30K milers. Differentials, transfer case oil chages every 5K, plugs, timing belt at 25K etc but note of tranny service except every 30K serevice.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 17 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Yes this vehicles transmission fluid and filter can be serviced with a pan drop. Also here are the directions for refilling it. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/470.pdf

What now

1. You have asked a question.
  2. You have paid a deposit and received an info request and or answer(s).
  3. Now it is time to follow up if needed or rate my answer, hopefully 5 STAR EXCELLENT. Sometimes the rating fails, responding with (I am a pleased) will suffice.
  4. You are more than welcome to still follow up. I want you pleased with me and my answer(s).

Thanks for using Just Answer, and rating me so I am compensated, Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 11 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris