lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I drive 43 miles to work. This morning I was within 10 miles

Customer Question

I drive 43 miles to work. This morning I was within 10 miles of my workplace and the (!) started flashing as well as the Check System light triangle. I just had it serviced yesterday.
JA: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?
Customer: All I can tell you is it looks like this on my screen ( ! ) and the triangle that reads check system. They both blinked for a long time but by the time I got to work, they were solid
JA: What is the make/model of your car?
Customer: 2007 IS250
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I've done nothing; as I stated earlier, it was just in the shop yesterday for an oil change.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 27 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet for the question fees you have already paid.
  • I can help with this question.
  • Reply and let me know when your able to work on this concern.
Customer: replied 27 days ago.
I'm on this computer from 0600 until 1530 in the afternoon. After receiving no response, I went out and got the encyclopedia that comes with the car and it stated low tire (which I knew that symbol) but the other symbol meant something was wrong with the tire sensor. I went by the station and had the tires check and they all had the right amount of pressure, the lights haven't gone off. I guess I will take it to the dealership later this week.
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 26 days ago.

Since you have a plan of action I assume you do not not need my help.

Customer: replied 26 days ago.
Lights went off this morning, sure it was that stupid sensor thing. My only compliant about this car is the tires and the sensors. Thanks.

Since you have already paid for someone to help with this car concern is there another question you have I could help with?