Hello. When you see a VSC warning light, this usually means that one of the wheel speed sensors is not responding properly. This could come from several different causes...
1) faulty wheel speed sensor
2) water intrusion or other corrosion related issues in the wire connector form the wheel speed sensor to the wire harness
3) Excess rust particles in the hub where the gear that the sensor 'counts' is located
4) Cracked or otherwise damaged counter gear inside the hub.
5) a different tire than the other 3
Sadly, diagnosis of these items is rather difficult without access to a high quality scan tool that can read VSC real time data. Replacing all 4 wheel speed sensors may not cure the issue as we do not know if the sensors are the issue, ot that what they 'read' is the issue.
The absolute best way to tackle this is via a scan tool. When hooked up, read the real time RPM of each wheel speed sensor. The one that is not matching the other three is where one starts diagnosis. Exactly what it is would require further investigation.
However, if there are 3 of one brand of tire (say Goodyear), and the 4th tire is a Michelin, this may be the entire issue, as different tire manufacturers do not have the exact same circumference as the other manufacturers do. This circumference discrepancy (3 like tires and on different) can change the RPM of the sensor.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply. Please confirm you have received my input. Thanks