Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Second opinion] - My Lexus GS300 2007 engine start button is

Customer Question

Second opinion] - Hello,My Lexus GS300 2007 engine start button is not working, the remote key battery is new, and car battery as well.
When I press the break, the engine start button green light is not working.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent yet try locking and unlocking the doors with the key or remote and then see if the push button start works then.If this is or was attempted already and does not correct the issue here let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete