Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

92 400 LA Lexus arced main power wire going to main fuse box

Customer Question

92 400 LA Lexus arced main power wire going to main fuse box under hood by accident now have no interior lights no at or electric windows no head lights or turn signals but car runs and all fuses appear to be good the ones that are visible
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect at the starter and alternator where the main power feeds these components and see if there are any smaller fusible link wires at these connections that may have burned needing replaced.In some cases you may have to tug on each wire to see if it stretches or breaks to see if it needs replaced.If this is or was checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete