Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2009 Lexus 350rx, the rear passenger side window is

Customer Question

I have a 2009 Lexus 350rx, the rear passenger side window is not rolling up. It looks like the inner seal pulled down near the edge closet the front seat. When we push the button from the door itself we here nothing, when push from the driver door we here nothing. We are on family trip in LA, is this an easy fix, do you think the mechanism is broken or could the seal be keeping from moving?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner past midnight.

Even with the seal possibly blocking the glasses movement you should still feel or hear the glass and motor tying to move. This is most likely the motor that has failed. Since your travelling would you just like to get the glass up and tape it into place? If so do you have any tools?

This is my 1st answer of what can be many. You the website and myself expect you to have a ~~~5 STAR EXCELLENT~~~ experience with my help. At the top of your screen is the rating box that you only get to use once. Please make sure to complete the mandatory rating when ready or reply and say "I am pleased with my answer". Not rating or rating 1-2 stars does not benefit you nor me in any way.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris