Skyvisions
Skyvisions, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Lexus Expert
8257649

I want to replace the bulbs for the license plat 2004 330

Customer Question

I want to replace the bulbs for the license plat 2004 330 lexus
JA: Are you fixing your 330 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes just was looking at the problem and it looked like I needed some advise
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no but thanks
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 2 months ago.

Do you still need help with this issue?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I never got any help in my problem of removing the bulbs from my license plate and I thought I paid for the advice. that was for my 2004 330 lexus. is the advice forth coming?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
no calls just send a email at***@******.*** with your expert step by step directions to what most likely is a simple task t thanks but $26 is to much

IS this an RX330 or ES330? You have not paid for anything yet you have only made a deposit to your JA account.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
my 2004 lexus rx330 is that all you needed to be able to explain how to remove the license plate bulbs ?
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for the delay I have been down with the flu for two days. Click this link and download illustration the rear panel is simply held on by pop clips use a plastic prybar or small screwdriver be careful not to scratch the paint pop the panel loose inside of the back hatch. Work your way around carefully disengaging the pop clips. This will give you access to the socket for the license plate light simply turn the socket about a quarter return to the left and it will pop out and you can replace the bulb.