Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

My 2006 Lexus gs300 push start lights are not coming on at

Customer Question

My 2006 Lexus gs300 push start lights are not coming on at all. I.e... The orange and green light to start it.
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: On the push start
JA: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Alternator went bad, changed out alternator Started up that day
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Inspect and make sure the battery cables are clean and tight at the battery and leading from the battery as this can cause this here after an alternator replacement is done like this.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete