Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

Lexpert, Thanks for the information on how to bleed radiator

Customer Question

Lexpert, Thanks for the information on how to bleed radiator on 1992 lexus ls 400 followed your directions and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much I am having other issues with this car with the electric cooling fans and may need some more help in trouble shooting the problem will get back with you when my son gets over here as he is much better on a computer than I am. Thanks Mike
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has any work ever been done on the radiator?
Customer: yes the car was in a collision in 2010 but the fans have worked since then
JA: Are you fixing your LS 400 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just replaced temperature switch, temperature sensor and fan switch on radiator, also have checked both fan hooked directly to battery source and they both run fine
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes is their any way to get written information telling how to test all the different switches and relays that could cause the fans not to come on , just learned about the 3 fan relays mounted under drivers side fender well but dont know how to test them ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Expert:  Ron replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. See the enclosed steps for testing the cooling fans in the link below and run these steps to see if this will help you get this problem resolved.

I have also enclosed the cooling fan wiring diagram in the link below for testing reference as well.