Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master, 30+ years exp. former shop owner/ manager

I have a 94 Lexus GS300 which needs a new fuel pump and fuel

Customer Question

I have a 94 Lexus GS300 which needs a new fuel pump and fuel pump control module. No problem getting the new pump, but Lexus no longer has any '94 fuel pump control modules for sale. Evidently they stopped making them. Any suggestions for locating one? Thanks
JA: Have you ever replaced the fuel pump, or is this the original?
Customer: It is the original.
JA: Are you fixing your GS300 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No, it is at a professional mechanic shop. They have not been able to find one - or at least one with any warranty.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I am reviewing your question and will reply shortly, thanks.

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

There are a few available, (used though) on Ebay and new with warranty at Lexus of South Atlanta. Here is a link to their website. They just have to ship it to you if you can't get there to pick it up, thanks

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 1 month ago.

Did you get that?