At various times the rear suspension will drop down and I

Customer Question

At various times the rear suspension will drop down and I have observed this a few times immediately when I stop the car. You can hear the air leaving the system in a rather loud swish quickly. It may be happening as it is driven because the ride is rough at times. I do not think it is the air bags leaking because I have been out of town and left the GX parked in the garage with suspension at high for 10 days on several occasions and when I returned the level has not moved. Sometimes the ride height will work fine for several days and I think it is fine and then it will be sitting down the next morning.
JA: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?
Customer: no fluid
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2004 gx 470
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I would like to fix myself. I have only tried moving the height from high to low and back to normal several times to see if that would help
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: can not think of anything
Category: Lexus
Expert:  scionking replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I start by asking a few questions?

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance with this?I have not had any response back from you?