Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

The a.c. powers on but it doesnt blow at all. We had a

Customer Question

The a.c. powers on but it doesnt blow at all. We had a recent alterntor fix and battery died because of a short we took out the audio system so we could get it professionally done but no a.c.
JA: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: I think there might b a freeon leak. Husband checked the pressure in the a.c. line and it gets cold and builds condensation
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2001 gs 430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. We checked all the fuses place to relay the AC relay under the hood on the driver side we bought a blower motor it turns out that the blower motor was fine I checked the passenger side Servo motor and it's fine
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I've had a few people who didn't quite know what they were doing tried to hook up a stereo system or a while back and it's been an issue since and I've had the alternator and batteries replaced because of that
Category: Lexus
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. In order to determine why your blower motor is not coming on you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps to do this in the link below. Run through them and see if this will help you get this resolved.