Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.

Won't play or eject cd in six cd changer. Why. It's getting

Customer Question

Won't play or eject cd in six cd changer.
JA: Have you checked the fuse?
Customer: Why. It's getting power
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2006 ls430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Tried ejecting over and over
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In most cases this is due to an internal electrical or mechanical fault in the cd changer itself with it needing removed and repaired by an authorized repair center or removed and replaced.You can try and disconnect power from it for a few minutes and see if it then works as this may reset it but it may need repaired or replaced which is most common.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete