Peter Bagley
Peter Bagley, Toyota mastertech
Experience:  master tech at Toyota dealer
24571351

My 1997 lexus e300 got flooded the other day and now the

Customer Question

my 1997 lexus e300 got flooded the other day and now the windows, sun roof and seat do not work. i tried to locate correct fuse but am not sure if i checked right fuses. i dont have a owners manual. everything else works except win/seat. Any help would be appreciated
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 7 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I be of assistance to you. the fuse your looking for is a heavy fuse square with the wire in a clear window. these are mostly in the fuse blocks in the engine compartment. do you have the owners Manuel? it should show you there on the inside top of the cover of these fuse blocks it will be labeled what fuse is for what. hope this helps and if you need further assistance please ask.

Hello again done some more research and you should check the 30 amp power fuse in the left dash fuse panel good luck.