lexpert
lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus
9414525

I have a 2003 ES300. After it complely cools down and I try

Customer Question

I have a 2003 ES300. After it complely cools down and I try to crank it it will start up and idle, when I press the accelerator it goes dead. After it runs at a idles several minutes I can accelerate and it does fine. It will crank and run fine the rest of the day. Only does this after a complete cool down. Has got worse, now I have to crank multible times to get it to idle, but still, after it warms up, it cranks and runs fine.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Skyvisions replied 4 months ago.

At any time have you had the check engine light illuminated or have there been code set in the engine control computer? Do you have a scan tool that reads live engine data to monitor some things for me? Other than the parts you listed that were replaced was anything done to the vehicle prior to this current problem?