Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

How are you doing? 2006 Lexus LS430, Yes, DIY. My Lexus sat

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, how are you doing?
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: 2006 Lexus LS430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, DIY. My Lexus sat for a while and after jumping the car the Navigation and AC, and Radio is not working. I've checked all the fuse boxes (engine, cabin, and rear) and no blown blade fuses.
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: I've referred to this link without any luck. Link:
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No. The car runs perfect and maintained by Lexus. I don't drive the car often and the battery seems to drain after 1.5-2 weeks. I've jump started the car without any problems, however this time the Nav, Radio, and AC are off.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 2 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.

We need to get the radio out and confirm the powers and grounds are good there. Is that something you will be able to handle? Its likely a failure from electrical surge from the vehicle in storage.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris