Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

What is the name(s) and P/N of the parts I need to replace?

Customer Question

What is the name(s) and P/N of the parts I need to replace? I get this error when tying to switch to CD mode. Sometimes volume control cuts as well. Backup camera works fine, but have to check on how the MPG/trip info behaves. Tape deck, AM/FM all work fine, just not the CD player
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Sorry for the long delay, I got a late start today and have just worked my way down to the bottom of the list where you are. I am going to get a late start tomorrow as well. I feel like I can help on this concern if help is still needed. Please reply and let me know.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. Can I get the year, make, model? Normally there are no repairs that can be done for CD errors, just replacement as the only option.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris