Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2009 is 250 won't crank. I have headlights and dome lights

Customer Question

2009 is 250 won't crank. I have headlights and dome lights but my windowa, electric seats, radio and ect. work. When I get ready to hit the start button the green light doest go on but the dash Wil light up. The battery was and is at 100%. Also it started as I was going down the road and I notice all my warning light was on. At the stop light I shut of my car to possible reset and it never would start up again. Please advise.
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: I have check any fuses.Which one would you check 1st. And where?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Check the battery and it's fine after it was tested and also try to jump the car
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 8 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer working afternoon till just after midnight.

Finishing up my work day here. I have worked my way down the list top to bottom helping all I can. I think I can help you but I see you have waited a long time. Do you still want or need help?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help. So far pre diag the info is pointing to a possible starter relay failure. Can you do electrical diag?
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris