lexpert, Lexus Master tech
Experience:  Master Certified with lexus, 8 years experience with Lexus

I am working on a 2006 Lexus is250. In the left side front

Customer Question

I am working on a 2006 Lexus is250. In the left side front wheelwell, behind the inner fenderwell, right by the windhield washer bottle is a set of 4 wires sticking out that have been ripped loose from something. Not very long and nothing connected to the inner fender well itself. Can anyone give me an idea what this is wiring for?
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

Hi im kevin any chance you can send me a picture so i know we are on the same page ?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
It would be tough right now but I could later. The only thing on the car that is unusual is a low pressure tire light that won't go away even with correct air in all tires. I noticed some sort of sensor up under the fender on the right side but not on the left. Do is250 so use some sort of wheelwell mounted sensor to pick up the signal from an in tire sending unit?
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

no sensor behind fender send me the picture when you can and we will see what we can do

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok will do
Expert:  Kevin replied 3 months ago.

I await your reply