Chris (aka - Moose)
Chris (aka - Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I recently bought a 2004 Lexus GX 470 with 165,000 miles. I

Customer Question

I recently bought a 2004 Lexus GX 470 with 165,000 miles. I was having some starting issues so with the vehicle so last weekend I had my mechanic replace the battery and starter with new parts. However this week I am having some cut off issues and then the car will start again.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Chris (aka - Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I spent the day boating with family and recently logged in and got all caught up. I see alot of waiting customers like yourself that were not helped earlier. Why I do not know but I believe I can help if you still need or want it. Please do not confuse this as my answer.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out. We have 7 days to get a confirmation that my help assisted you, or the post times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help. Stalling issues on this model can be related to bad ignition switch. Can you do electrical diag?

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris