Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

I, Lx570 2009, I have errors check VGRS and check 4 wheel

Customer Question

Hello, i
JA: What is the model/year of your Lexus?
Customer: Lx570 2009
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have errors check VGRS and check 4 wheel AHC system
JA: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?
Customer: Actually i'm writing from Mongolia
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: 89000km
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lexus Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.

In some cases this fault here can be caused by an issue with low battery voltage due to a weak battery needing recharged or replaced.

If this is or was checked and found o.k. you will need to have the fault codes read out/checked with a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers to see what codes are set.Once this has been done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.This will require a scan tool that can plug in and communicate with all computers in your model.Unfortunately this is the only way to find out for sure which component is at fault needing repaired or replaced for the messages you see here.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.

Thanks Pete