Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.

I have a 2007 Lexus ES 350. The vehicle stopped on me and I

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Lexus ES 350. The vehicle stopped on me and I brought it to a repair shop. They said I needed an engine and a water pump, which I paid for. However, the car still won't work and the repair shop has no idea why. I sent the car to a Lexus dealership, but they've refused to touch the car because they didn't do the initial work. I am at my wits end. Please help!
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you explain what is not working, is the new engine not starting? If the shop that told you that was the problem and you paid to replace it why did they not resolve this for you. Post back with complete details of the type of problem you are having and I will try and help you get this resolved.