Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years working as an ASE certified tech.
7276279

Left ignition on overnight everything is now dead battery is

Customer Question

left ignition on overnight everything is now dead battery is good no lights nothing i do not have a remote key
Category: Lexus
Expert:  Ron replied 11 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you left the ignition on over night then you are going to need to recharge the battery if you have not done so already. If you have then start first with measuring the voltage at the battery to make sure you have at least 12 volts. If that checks okay then check for key on power at all fuses in the under hood fuse panel. Check this for me and post back with the results.